Scientific Medical Non Profit Association
Classical Miasmatic Constitutional Homeopathy
A Free 3 years
according to the standards of the
European Committee for Homeopathy (ECH)
Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis (LMHI)
EUROPEAN DIPLOMA FOR HOMEOPATHY
issued by the ECH
The three years Educational Program of the Homeopathic Academy is certified by the European Committee for Homeopathy (ECH). After the successful completion of this program, Homeopathic Academy grants the European Diploma for Homeopathy issued by ECH.
This Educational Program meets the educational standards set by ECH and LMHI (Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis). The relevant document “Medical Homeopathic Education Standard” available at the web page of ECH can be accessed by clicking here.
This program includes more than 600 hours of overall training, i.e. theoretical, clinical attendance and clinical practice. Theoretical Training consists of lectures, presentation of paper cases, live case taking, assignments and bibliographical study. The Clinical Attendance takes place at the private offices of the trainers. The Clinical Practice is done at the private offices of the trainees without the supervision of the teachers. The unsupervised cases are discussed and analyzed by the teachers during the lessons for the students of the third year.
According to the Principles of Homeopathic Academy, the Educational Program emphasizes the following:
1. Application of the Universal and Homeopathic Laws through the whole process of diagnosis and treatment, i.e. application of the Law of the Whole, Law of Similarity, Law of the One Remedy, Law of Hierarchy, Law of Individualization, Law of the Direction of the Illness/Cure.
2. Emphasis on the art and science of Classical Miasmatic Constitutional Homeopathic Case Taking
3. Emphasis on the identification of the Constitutions through the knowledge of their essence (main idea) and their psychological profile during the State of Clinical Health. The teaching of the Classical Miasmatic Constitutional Homeopathic Materia Medica
4. Case Analysis, Live Case Taking, Clinical Practice
5. Acquaintance with all the existing methods of Homeopathic Diagnosis and Treatment and a passing of judgment towards them with sole criterion of the respect or violation of the Homeopathic Diagnostic and Therapeutic Laws
KINDS OF EDUCATION
1. Basic Training for Doctors, Dentists, Veterinarians
A three-year basic course on Homeopathy in general and on Classical Miasmatic Constitutional Homeopathy in particular. The theoretical part of this course can be attended also by students of the above fields.
2. Basic Training for Pharmacists
A one-year basic course on Homeopathy in general and on Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia in particular for pharmacists and students pharmacists.
3. Post Training for Homeopathic Doctors, Dentists, Veterinarians
It concerns the method of Classical Miasmatic Constitutional Homeopathy and it includes theory, supervised clinical attendance in the offices of trainers, supervised case taking and consultancy on unsupervised case taking.
It concerns only theoretical seminars on the above fields. It cannot replace all forms of clinical practice, therefore it’s not a complete course.
TRAINING OF FUTURE TRAINERS
For doctors, dentists and veterinarians that have completed successfully the basic course of the Homeopathic Academy and have practiced homeopathy for at least five years. It includes theory, bibliographical study, research and supervised teaching. If this course is successfully completed, the trainee can apply for membership as “Trainer” of the Homeopathic Academy.
METHODS OF TRAINING
1. Systematic Weekly Three-Year Seminar
2. Study of Bibliography
3. Watching videos of lessons of previous years
4. Assignments on Bibliography
5. Step by step analysis of recorded/videotaped cases
6. Live case taking: an exhibition of the technique and analysis
7. Supervised live case taking by the trainee: correction and analysis
8. Discussion of unsupervised case histories taken by the trainees
9. Supervised clinical practice in the offices of trainers
10. Guidance at the first steps of the independent clinical practice of the trainee
11. Attending to “Continuing Life-Long Professional Development”, Homeopathic Congresses and post-graduate seminars
12. Participation in research and Provings